Hoveringham Parish Council
St Michael's Church
St Michael’s Church was re-built in 1846 on or near the site of a fine Saxon church. It contains an effigy of Sir Robert Goushill, whose ancestor was the Sheriff of Nottingham in 1280, and a fine tympanum. They were both re-housed in the new building and stonework from the old church can still be found in many Hoveringham gardens.
The Revd. Phil White Priest of The West Trent Group Southwell & Nottingham Diocese. Bleasby, Morton, Rolleston, Fiskerton, Upton, Hoveringham, Halloughton & Thurgarton.The Vicarage 208, Southwell Road, Thurgarton, Notts. NG14 7GP
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel-077 200 100 66
Sir Edward Nall -Telephone 0115 966 3634
Nicholas Litherland - Telephone 0115 9663068