Hoveringham Parish Council
The Village Hall consists of two rooms, The Minkley room was built in 1845 as schoolrooms and Church room. The Main Hall built in 1907 for £978 raised by public subscription for use as a Mens Institute.
In 2009, over £400,000 was spent extending, modernising and refurbishing the two rooms with money raised by villagers over the preceding decade. This was added to by a grant of £250,000 from The Big Lottery and significant contributions from Wren Landfill and Trinity College, Cambridge. The Hall is now an efficiently insulated building with under floor heating. The 1845 Minkley room has been restored to its original magnificent appearance. Modern kitchen, shower and toilet facilities have been installed. The Village Hall serves both as a centre of the community and as the village flood refuge.
To Book E-mail: For Prices and to make a Provisional booking
Tel. Lindsey Clifford 0115 9663807
1. Download and Print Terms and Conditions and both Booking Forms.
2. Fill in Booking Form1 Sign and return with Hire Cheque to confirm booking.
3. Form 2 must be completed at end of hire, and returned for good conduct payment to be cancelled.
Do not forget preparation and restoration time. SEE EVENT PACKAGE for Weddings and Birthdays etc.
BOOKINGS RESERVED ONLY ON RECEIPT OF BOOKING FORM AND CHEQUES Ring prior to Hire Date to obtain door code.