St George's Community Hydrotherapy Pool
St George’s Hydrotherapy Pool has paid careful attention to detail to ensure all our users enjoy a comfortable session.
Prior to your arrival
Enquiries and reservations may be made in person, by telephone or email. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements prior to arrival. Directions to the pool can be found on our website or we can post or email them to you.
- Drop off point at the front door for Blue Badge holders
- Level wheelchair access
- Car park on the level and has a tarmac surface
- Assistance if required
- Level entry to the reception, changing rooms, pool and spa
- Fully accessible changing rooms on ground level, with grab rails
- Please let us know in advance if you have any special needs
- Forms can be verbally presented if required
- Forms also available in large print on request
- Acceptance of assistance dogs
- Staff trained in disability awareness
- 2 disabled access changing room containing the following:
Easy access to pool and spa
Level access showers
Lower level switches, controls and amenities
Seating and grab rails in showers
Pull cords for alarms and grab rails in toilets
Hairdryer at lower level
Hydraulic shower trolley
Hoists and transporter shower chair
Waterproof sheet to protect users wheelchair
Towels and small dressing aids available
In the event of evacuation the bells will ring continuously. If you require assistance for evacuating please notify us on arrival.
Users with hearing or mobility difficulties need to advise us on arrival. In the event of evacuation a member of staff will assist as required.