The Monday Club is an opportunity to enjoy a friendly bowling afternoon followed by tea and biscuits.
A prize will be awarded for the best total individual score for day. The best ten scores of a bowler over the season will determine the winner of the shield.
Bowlers draw a card before each game to decide their playing position, giving an opportunity to experience bowling in any team position without the pressures of competitive match play.
A charge of £1.50 is made for the Monday Club to cover the prizes and refreshments.
Greys are worn for the Monday Club. 13:30hrs for 14:00hrs Start
Monday Club Rules:
1. Three games of six ends.
2. No trial ends. All shots count.
3. If the jack is miscast it will be placed by the opposing skip. The mat may also be moved.
4. If the jack is driven out of play, two shots are conceded.
5. No visits to the head.
6. Skips record score and team names.
7. The organiser’s decision is final.