Caynham Parish Council
CAYNHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mr. C E Williams 2 Jockeyfields Ludlow Shropshire SY8 1PU
Emails email@example.com Website: www.caynhamparishcouncil.org.uk
A Meeting of Caynham Parish Council will take place at Caynham Village Hall on Monday 19th November 2018 commencing at 7.00pm.
Members of the Public are welcome to address the Parish Council prior at the commencement of the meeting for the first 15 minutes.
2. Items from Members of the Public
3. Items from Shropshire Councillor Richard Huffer.
4. Disclosure of Interests
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether the interest is entered on to the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer
5. To approve the Minutes of the previous meeting 1st October 2018
6. Matter arising not included on the agenda.
7. Chairman's Communication.
To consider any items raised by the Chairman not of a financial or policy nature.
8. Planning Items.
To consider any planning items received before the meeting and any other planning issues that may arise.
9. Highway/Amenity Items
10. Reports from Outside Organisations to which the Parish Council has an appointed representative.
11. Financial Items
Approval of Accounts for Payment
12. Items from Parish Councillors
13. Future Meetings:
Monday 4th February 2019 at Knowbury Village Hall commencing at 7.00pm
C E Williams
Clerk to the Council