The village has two play areas available for children and their families to enjoy. The enclosed play area by the Village Hall is a great place for younger children to enjoy and is suitable for children under the age of 8. The other play area is located on the Recreation Ground and has some great climbing equipment for older children up to the age of 14. There are also swings and a see-saw.
All the play equipment is inspected by RoSPA each year to ensure it is safe for children to play on and it is inspected once a week by the village Caretaker. If you need to report a problem with the equipment please contact email@example.com or call 07913 559579.
Please read below about the current guidelines for using the equipment
Please help to reduce the risk of the spread of Coronavirus
Maintain 2 metres social distance with people from outside your household/support bubble at all times
Every child must be accompanied by an adult
- With the exception of the see saw no more than one child (unless from the same household) and accompanying parent or guardian per play equipment item at any time.
- No more than one parent/guardian per household/support bubble within the play area
- Please wait outside the play area to use equipment if distancing measures cannot be met.
- Come back later or use the other Play Area if this area is busy.
- Please wash and/or sanitise hands before and after using this site
- Please wipe equipment your child will be using or has used with suitable cleaning fluid.
- Do not put your mouth on the equipment, and do not put your hand in your mouth.
- Do not eat or drink in this area
- Please dispose of litter in the bins provided or if they are full take it home with you.
- This facility is used entirely at your own risk.
The Risk Assessment is attached.