Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

High Halstow Community Lottery


This lottery exists to raise funds for High Halstow local groups that require either updating their equipment or if they require specific funds for a particular reason. We can help.  

We have a Lottery Licence with Medway Council.

By law, 20% of monies raised should go to charities but we have made the decision that 25% of any funds raised goes into our Community Fund.  That leaves 75% towards the prize fund.  

As it stands today we have a healthy playing ratio of around 100 players.  Our aim is to reach approximately 2,500 players which would give us a monthly prize fund of £20,000.  

Help us to reach our goal by setting up a standing order of £10 (per ticket) and not only could you win the prize but 25% of your payment goes to High Halstow charitable groups.