Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Customer Reviews

"This is by far the most organised and excellent hall in Andover. I have visited almost all halls around Andover in my search for a place for my daughter's christening party and this hall stood out. it is neat and facilities are top notch. They also hired out crockery which made my life a lot easier. Their customer service and friendly volunteers were also amazing. My guests were super elated and had a wonderful time at the hall. I will come again and again and will highly recommend your hall."

"I have no suggestions on how your facilities, customer services or booking process can be improved - everything was perfect!"

“Great hall, easy to book, super service – what more could we want?!”

“We were thrilled to have found such a great venue for our event.  So clean and fresh, all the facilities that we needed and you made us feel so welcome there.”

“We’ve not found anything else that beats your hall.  It’s not just the brilliant facilities, but the fact that it overlooks beautiful and safe green space makes is so very special.”

“It’s the best hall around by a country mile!”

“We both wanted to say a HUGE thank you for everything you did to help make our wedding day so perfect.  You went above and beyond in helping us work out seating plans and take people round before the day itself, helping us hugely in the run-up and planning stages.  We really appreciated it so much. Nothing was too much trouble and if it was, you never showed it!  It was a dream come true to have my wedding day in Hurstbourne Tarrant, and we loved every second of it.”

“An unqualified success.  Couldn’t fault it.”

“Thank you so much for the use of the centre yesterday.  It was a really great place to hold our son’s birthday party.  Loads of room for the children to run around inside and the added bonus that they could play outside – and it was all so clean.  Brilliant venue – we’ll be booking it again.”

“All we can say is that everything was fantastic – the hall, all the thoughtful facilities, the fact that we could set up our hog-roast outside the hall  - everything.  We had a fantastic time. Thank you.”

“The Centre was the perfect place for a christening party.  We’ll definitely be in touch again to book it for our son’s future birthday parties!  By the way, is it free for a New Year’s Eve party?”

“It’s difficult to imagine life in the village without the centre. It’s such an asset.  There are so many opportunities now to get together and to meet with others in the village.”

“We’ve booked the hall three times now for our children’s various birthday parties.  Congratulations on keeping up such high standards since it opened.  We love the hall.”

“Lots of people commented on what a wonderful venue it is, and how clean and tidy things were.”

“We wondered whether a few small chairs for the little ones might be something you’d consider.  Not essential, but maybe a nice to have?”

“A fantastic setting to use.”

“Thank you for everything last Saturday.  We very much appreciated your clear explanation and demonstration of everything.  We had a wonderful day, and such a lot was due to all the facilities at the Community Centre.  It really is an exceptional venue.”

“Love the Bluetooth facilities.  Makes it so easy to play the tracks we had chosen.  A hall with all mod cons!”

“You asked for our feedback and any suggestions on improvements that could be made to the Centre. We are struggling to think of anything to improve.  All we can say is that everything was brilliant!”

“We all had a great time on Saturday, the hall was lovely and had everything we needed!  Thank you for taking the time to talk us through the facilities prior to the evening, it was much appreciated!”

“It was all great.  Shame some of the tables had been put away with dirty marks on them, but thank you for sorting this out while we were setting up”

“As you know, we booked the hall some 18 months’ in advance for our ‘big event’.  You were spot on in every respect.  Nothing was too much trouble – patiently accommodating us with numerous visits to the hall to help us plan everything, giving us tactful advice, sending us sample table layouts, details of possible local caterers and places to stay for our guests and so on.  You made it so easy for us, and we had the most wonderful day with our family and friends.  Thank you.”

“The hall was fantastic and how great it was to have air-conditioning in the sweltering summer heat!”

“Might be nice to have some up-lighters or event lighting available for disco and parties?”

“We couldn’t have had a better venue for our wedding reception.  It was truly perfect for our special day, and all our guests were so impressed with it.  Thank you so much for all your help and advice”

“The other halls that we looked at only had a small under-counter fridge in their kitchen – and no freezer.  No good if you want to bring in all the food and drink in advance of your party. The fact that your centre had 2 larder fridges AND a freezer was brilliant – and along with all its other facilities, puts it way ahead of the crowd.  I can’t recommend your community centre more highly.”

The Hall must surely be the nicest in the country.“

“I thought I should let you know how the Iyengar Yoga class went as it was the first session in the new Centre. The venue is absolutely fabulous. Definitely the best place I have ever taught in.”