Milborne St Andrew Parish Council
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Self Isolation Assistance
Sandie 07825 880807 or 01258 837033
1. Please see letter on noticeboard for further information
2. Please see message from Simon Hoare MP on the noticeboard
3. It has been agreed to suspend all Parish Council meetings until further notice.
4. Due to the current circumstance, the highway verges will not be cut for 3 weeks. A recovery plan will be instigated then.
5. Please see thank you note (on notice board) from Artsreach for the donation of £100.
See Notice Boards page for other matters.
Welcome to Milborne St Andrew Parish Council's website. Our aim in providing this facility is to give you easy access to information about the Parish Council and related matters.
The Council is currently made up of five villagers from across our community. Councillors bring a wide range of outside experience to their work and are ably supported by our very proficient and helpful Parish Clerk.
We represent a vibrant community fortunate enough to live in a beautiful part of the county. Milborne is a thriving village with a first school, busy pub, a general store and post office alongside a wide variety of voluntary clubs & groups offering activities from football to yoga, W.I, a Food and Wine club, Gardening Club, allotments, Pilates and Table Tennis, something for all ages and tastes.
We hope you will enjoy exploring our website and find what you are looking for. If you don’t please tell us – the site is here to help you.
For more information on the village and its various clubs and activities, including useful contact details, do also visit the main website at www.milbornestandrew.org.uk .