Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Cllr. Crow-Brown

Cllr Crow-Brown Cllr Crow-Brown

I was born in Margate having joined the Royal Air Force at the age of 16 serving for 38 years in a variety of roles, finishing my career at the RAF Fire School Manston in 2013. I have lived in the parish since 2005 moving with my family to Minster in 2013. Since leaving the RAF, I have been proud to have served as a District Councillor for four years, responsible to the five parish councils in the Villages ward. I was the Armed Forces Champion for Thanet, responsible coordinating any welfare and housing needs for military veterans. I was proud to have served as a cabinet member for Corporate Governance, giving me a huge insight into how local government works.

There is no doubt that Minster is held in very high esteem by the other parish and town councils in Thanet, especially for the highly efficient running of the parish council and its excellent community spirit, making the village a highly desirable place to live.

I will endeavour to assist local residents as best as possible.

Cllr Derek Crow-Brown

Committees: Policy & Finance : Operations : Planning, Highways & Transportation : Communications

Tel: 07914 958 496

To contact Cllr. Crow-Brown please complete the relevant boxes below:

If you have any documentation you wish to send with this message, please attach it here: