Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Cllr Fordyce

Cllr Fordyce Cllr Fordyce

Originally from North East London, we discovered this exceptional village whilst visiting relatives in Ramsgate and Broadstairs and have been here since 2009.

I then continued to work in London where for the last 15 years I was a Senior Clerk of Works, overseeing major housing developments for one of the major Social Housing Trusts.

Before this I ran a Building Company having joined the industry over 50 years previously as an apprentice Shopfitter, Carpenter and Joiner.

During 2021 I took over as Chairman of the Minster & Monkton Royal British Legion Social Club following a two year closure and successfully dealt with the removal of a closure notice implemented by Thanet District Council Building Control and this allowed the Club to reopen, rebuild the membership and once again become a great village community facility.

I am very pleased to continue as a Minster Parish Councillor, contributing to ensure where possible with maintaining and improving the current environment and the many facilities within our Village.

Cllr Fordyce

Committees: Policy & Finance : Operations

07973 346 562

If you wish to contact Cllr Fordyce please complete the relevant boxes below: