Priory Bowls Club
Club Competition Rules
1) These rules apply to all club competitions.
2) The first named player(s) will be the challenger(s) and will be responsible for making all arrangements for the game to be played, (except for rule 3).
3) The winner will immediately enter his name in to the next round and in the Singles and Handicap Singles and the score.
4) In the event of the challenger(s) failing to contact the opponent within 3 days of the starting date, the second named player(s) becomes the challenger and should contact the opponent to make arrangements.
5) Only one substitute and who has not played in the pairs may be used and only due to ill health.
6) Any difficulties or disputes over making arrangements should be notified to the competition secretary or committee. Decisions taken by the secretary/ committee will be final.
The Dress code for all competitions up to and including the Semi-Finals.
Will be Whites shirts and grey trousers and correct shoes.
In the Finals white shirts and Trousers and correct shoes will be worn.
Improperly dressed players will be eliminated in all rounds this includes the finals