Wistanstow Parish Council
A Meeting of Wistanstow Parish Meeting will take place at Wistanstow Village Hall (annex) on Monday 30th July 2018 commencing at 7.00pm.
Members of the Public can address the Parish Council at the commencement of the meeting on parish matters.
- Items from Members of the Public.
- To declare any Interests.
- To approve the Minutes of the previous meeting held on the 16th May 2018
- Matter arising not included on the agenda.
- Co-option of Parish Councillor.
- Chairman’s Communication.
- Highways Items.
- Street Lighting.
- Planning Items
- Footpaths Items.
- Reports from Outside Organisations.
- Financial Items
- Any other urgent items from Parish Councillors not of a financial or policy nature
- Next Meeting – Monday 24th September 2018
C E Williams
Clerk to the Parish Council