Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Wittersham Parish Council

Noticeboard, Wittersham Parish Council

The Parish Council now has its own Facebook page.  Please take a look. wittershampc

The online crime reporting system on the Kent Police website is now live and gives members of the public the ability to report crime online rather than by phone (101), which some may find easier, faster and more convenient.  This does not replace the 999 service.

Let's work together.  The Borough Council has improved its online reporting system, making it easier for residents to report issues such as:

Flytipping, Littering, Dog Fouling, Vandalism, Anti-social behaviour and Planning enforcement.

The new system replaces some of their online forms and allows residents to report incidents and then track their progress via a unique refrence number.

Visit www.ashford,gov.uk/report

Recordings of Parish Council Meetings from December 2016 to date except for April 2017 and January 2018 are now on YouTube. Click on the link below.

Wittersham Parish Council

The following vehicles are suspected of being involved in rural wildlife crime in our area.  Please report any sightings via Country Eye or 101/999 for a crime in action or an emergency.

FL55 XUP - Black Nissan Terano

T459 AGO - Green Honda CRV

I have checked, the second registration number is correct.

the above information was sent to me by the South East Kent Police Volunteer & Neighbourhood Watch Liaison Officer.