Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Latest Reviews

George H October 2022

Extract from farewell letter prior to moving out of the area

I have had a wonderful time at the club. The welcome that I had was overpowering, with help and advice. I felt part of the club immediately, thanks to all the members. My summer days were made magical and although my time with you was short I will always remember you with great emotion.

Andy G July 22

It's my first season at this club. I was a bit apprehensive at first but needn't have been. It's a great place to be, very friendly people - really welcoming, have had some great games with different players, really enjoyable. Couldn't be happier. 

David P July 22

A chance meeting with an old friend led me to turn up at a Sunday "roll up" in May. I enjoyed the welcome, and conversation, whilst playing bowls so much, I've been every Friday and Sunday since. The people within the club are friendly, approachable and ensure that everyone is included. Although I'm not that good, everyone has been more than happy for me to join them and play. It really is a friendly club with people going out of their way to help you. So, if you want some exercise, conversation and a pleasant experience I highly recommend Chester-le-Street bowling club.