Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Bleasby Jigsaw Exchange

As a part of the Bleasby in Bloom 2021 project, we have decided to set up and run a Jigsaw exchange for Bleasby villagers.

Please search out any old jigsaws that you have that you are happy to pass on to new jigsaw lovers and check out their condition. Please also confirm that they are complete, at least to the best of your knowledge. Jigsaws for all ages and degree of difficulty are welcome. Appeals for new jigsaw donations will follow from time to time.

Please then either take a photo of each selected jigsaw and email it to me Janene click here or call me on my mobile 07971 866063. I will arrange for the collection of the jigsaws, and confirm with you as to whether your items are being donated, or loaned to the project.

I will publish photographs of the available jigsaws on the Bleasby Communities website. If you would like a jigsaw, please contact me, and I will arrange for delivery.

There is no fee or charge for this service. You are simply asked to make a donation at your discretion to Just Giving  - Bleasby in Bloom 2021. When making a donation, please add a note “Jigsaw Exchange”.

All donations will be shared between St Mary's Church and the Bleasby Village Hall along with other funds raised as a part of the Bleasby in Bloom 2021 activities.

Thank you for your help.