Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Devon County Indoor Bowls Association

Safeguarding

Message from the Devon County Indoor Bowls Association Safeguarding Officer - George Taylor

(4/10/2017)

On behalf of Mike Sellick and Tracy Crawford (Team Managers for the Devon Colts), I would like to extend a very warm welcome to all our new bowlers, your families and friends, and wish you every success in this coming indoor season both at club level and with the Devon Colts.

Mike and Tracy will provide your parents/guardians with all the necessary forms, which are to be completed and returned to Mike as soon as possible .

Only Mike and I  will hold the originals/copies of any documentation completed by you, your parents or guardians.

As Safeguarding Officer of the Devon County Indoor Bowls Association along with Mike and Tracy I will be available to ensure you enjoy your time with the Devon Colts however should you have any safeguarding concerns then please let me know.

I look forward to meeting you early in the season.

George Taylor   (DCIBA Safeguarding Officer)

For contact details See the County Contacts Page

For further information and forms relating to Safeguarding See EIBA site under YOUTH http://www.eiba.co.uk