Plus, if enough entries:
Under 25 Singles
- All Competitors MUST Ensure they are aware of the following P&D Competition Rules:
- 3.2.2; 6; 7; 8; 8.3; 9; 10; 13; 16
- Failure to comply with any of these Rules will lead to the elimination of both Competitors from the rest of the Competition.
- In the case of a Dispute, these Rulings will be strictly applied.
- Remember, if you wish to raise a Dispute, please contact the P&D Competitions Secretary as early as possible.
- Don’t leave it to the last day of a round!!
- If no Challenge is made by either party, both will be scratched from that Competition.
NOTE: The P&D Competition Rules are shown in the P&D Manual and can also be found on this Website in the “P&D Rules” section.
Postponed or Abandoned Games
- If a match is Postponed or Abandoned due to the weather, the Home Competitor must contact the Competition Secretary to let him know as soon as possible or by 10:00 am of the day following the game was due to have been played.
- In addition, when a game is Abandoned, both Competitors must send the Competition Secretary a copy of their Scorecards at the point of Abandonment.
Contacting Competition Secretary
- Details on how contact the P&D Competition Secretary is shown on the Relevant Draw sheet.