We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Reporting Problems

Reporting problems or contacting the police

You can report problems or issues regarding the Village and the community by e-mailing
For example, if you are the victim of vandalism, or have noticed issues with street lighting, footpaths, potholes and the like, then you can create a report outlining your concerns or ideas. The Parish Clerk will raise such reports at the next Parish Council meeting.

There is an updated Complaints System for reporting highways problems and it is accessed through the WCC website “Report It” link Report it – Warwickshire County Council. This allows you to show the location on a map and upload photos, etc. It should give an acknowledgement and send you updates on the progress of any work.

You should also use the mailbox to 'post' reports of incidents which you consider need to be brought to the attention of the police. The Parish Clerk will collate these reports for presentation to the Community Forum meetings.

Contacting the police direct

The police encourage all residents to report any policing issues directly as a direct report from a resident is logged onto their database and builds evidence for resources to be applied to issues. Social media conversations do not contribute to this important data base and reports made by emails to others often delay the recording, action or update on what the police are actively doing to try to deal with incidents, reduce crime and tackle anti-social behaviour. We would like to signpost and encourage the below ways to best contact us:

Points of contact

999 This is the number to ring if there is an emergency incident happening right now that needs an immediate police presence – if life is at risk, people are injured, offenders are nearby or a crime is in progress.

Reporting online This is the preferred method to contact police and report any non-emergency issues that do not require an immediate response. This also includes reporting non-emergency collisions and antisocial behaviour. Online reporting is available 24/7 and can be accessed at

Just reporting If you simply want to provide information or intelligence without speaking to anyone, this can be done online at

Operation Snap You can report and submit digital footage showing potential moving traffic offences online at

101 If you are unable to report an issue online but have concerns that do not need an emergency response, this is the number you can use. Please be aware that you may have to wait if the lines are busy, but make sure you have (or receive) an incident number.

If there are changes in your organisation such as contact details or scope of activities, then please contact the Clerk on or John Emberton, who will incorporate them onto the web-site. Unless you let us know of changes, we cannot keep the site up to date.

You can also submit articles, photographs and other items of general interest regarding the Village and its surrounds in the same way, and we will publish them in the appropriate web page.