We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Kent Police

To contact the police to report non-urgent crimes, make an enquiry or discuss non-urgent matters you should call 101.

You can find out more about Kent Police at

You can also report a number of issues including Anti Social Behaviour through the Dartford Borough Council website

Your local beat officer is: PC Stewart Ellis

You can contact the Dartford Borough Council (DBC)  Community Safety Unit (CSU) which houses both police and council staff or ring 01322 343434


999 should still be used for ALL emergencies.