SSEN Works in the local area.
From the 1st May 2023 SSEN will be replacing 18 km of existing cabling to provide a modern and more resilient network. The work is due to take place over the next 15- 18 months
To note that for the initial closure of Oakhanger Road the road will become closed to through traffic, however, local access will be maintained.
Construction works are generally constrained to approx. 100-200m in length, so residents and local traffic will have access to either side of where they are currently working.
The Parish Council have been asked to invite a representative from SSEN to a future council meeting and will keep you all updated on any other information that we receive. More information including an interactive map with real time updates and contact details can be found at https://www.ssen.co.uk/about-ssen/our-works/alton-bordon-network-investment/
NOTICE OF UNCONTESTED ELECTION East Hampshire
Election of Parish Councillors for Worldham on Thursday 4 May 2023
I, being the Returning Officer at the above election, report that the persons whose names appear below were duly elected Parish Councillors for Worldham.
Name of Candidate
BAGNELL Rebecca Rose
BUTLER Simon James
TWINING Robin Peter
Worldham Annual Parish Assembly
Wednesday 26thApril 2023 at 7pm
At East Worldham Village Hall
Notice is hereby given that, as required in the Local Government Act 1972, the Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting for the above named Parish will be held on Wednesday 26thApril 2023 at East Worldham Village Hall
Will Brock, Chair to the Council
Items 4 to 8 are reports from the Parish Council and other Officials. Members of the Public are invited to comment and ask any questions under Agenda Item 11
1. Welcome and Introduction
2. Apologies of absence
3. Approval of Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly meeting held on 18thMay 2022 and any matters arising
4. County Councillor’s Report – To hear a report from County Councillor (Mark Kemp Gee)
5. Chairman’s Report – To hear an annual report from the Parish Council.
6. Financial Statement of the Parish Council Accounts for the year 2022/2023- To receive a Financial Report from the Clerk
7. Reports from Officials
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Speed watch Coordinator
- Footpath Officer
8. The Coronation of His Majesty The King – To hear an updated on local celebrations
9. Hampshire Police – PC from Local Neighbourhood group on their work and current campaigns
10. Key note speaker – Doug Jones, Member of the South Downs National Park Authority on his work and introducing the new Parish Priority Statements
11. Open Forum and Public Questions
Monthly Parish Council meetings
Monthly Parish Council meetings will once again run from East Worldham Village Hall. The Parish Council normally meets on the first Wednesday of each month at East Worldham village hall, starting at the new time of 7.30pm from June 2022. Members of the public are welcome to attend and there is an opportunity for members of the public to address the meeting.
In the meantime if there is anything we can do to help we can still be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org