Founded in 1985 in nearby Fulford, we relocated in 2002 to our own premises just outside the medieval York City walls. Fulprint has a wealth of printing knowledge and experience. The vast array of print choices available nowadays can sometimes seem bewildering, but our team of experts will guide you through the whole process from enquiry to delivery. You can be confident that we’ll always give you exactly what you need at the best possible price. We pride ourselves on our environmental credentials.
Located in the historic street of Stonegate in York, we have been bowling over our clients for more than 35 years. We stock the finest collection of antique and vintage jewellery and will buy and part exchange. We also have an on site repair workshop.
'History in the Tasting.' The inspiration for our gins comes from York's 2,000-year-old history and English gin's hundreds of years of traditions. We hand-make all our award-winning Yorkshire gins in small batches in our sustainable distillery. They are the only gins made in York. We also run the York Gin shop in a beautiful iconic Tudor building, opposite York's most famous street, Shambles. Both our distillery and our shop run on 100% green energy.
York & District Indoor Bowls Club
We cater for both new and experienced bowlers. Social and League bowling are available every week. Our members represent the County and there are several internationals, so all standards are catered for. We even have specially adapted wheelchairs for use on the indoor green.
We are indebted to the following people and organisations for their valuable assistance:
- City of York Council (Councillor Galvin - Bishopthorpe Ward Committee) for a contribution of £500 to purchase smaller bowls to encourage more women to participate.
- Alistair Barlow of East Riding Horticulture Ltd for installing a replacement pump and fittings for our Irrigation System.
- Bishopthorpe Gala Group for donating £300 towards our Mower Replacement Fund.
- The Shepherd Group have generously donated a further £250 towards our Mower Replacement Fund.
- Jamie Bunyan of Yorkshire Plumbing Ltd for sponsoring a new Men's Pairs Trophy.