Using this website
This website is run by East Woodhay Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
the text won’t reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
you can’t modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- you can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify on maps
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Parish Clerk – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07855275336.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in within 7 days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact: the Clerk – email: email@example.com or telephone: 07855275336.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
East Woodhay Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.