CRAVEN ARMS TOWN COUNCIL
Clerk: Mr C E Williams, 2 Jockeyfields Ludlow SY8 1PU
Telephone: 01584 874661 emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Meeting of the Town Council will be held on Tuesday 28th September 2021 commencing 7.00pm at Craven Arms Community Centre.
The meeting is open to members of the public who can address the Town Council in the first fifteen minutes of the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest:
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether the interest is entered on the register of members’ interests maintained by the Shropshire Council.
To confirm the minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Matters Arising from the minutes on items not included on the agenda.
5. Chairman's items:
Items that need to be brought to the urgent attention of the meeting.
Ambulance Station – Craven Arms
6. Amenity Items:
- Craven Arms Flooding Scheme.
- BMX Track
- Benches/Bins/Litter Picking
- Craven Arms Discovery Centre – The Meadows
- Men’s Shed
- Climate Change
7. Highway Items:
To report/consider any highway/streetlighting issues.
8. Financial Items:
To approve the Accounts for Payment and consider Financial Statement.
9. Planning Items:
To consider Planning Applications that have been received by the Town Council.
10. Reports from Shropshire Councillor and other Organisations to which the Town Council have appointed a representative:
11. To receive requests for items to be placed on the next agenda of the Town Council:
12. Date of Next Meeting:
The next meeting of the Town Council will be held on Tuesday 26th October 2021.
C E Williams
Clerk to the Council