CRAVEN ARMS TOWN COUNCIL
Clerk: Mr C E Williams, 2 Jockeyfields Ludlow SY8 1PU
Telephone: 01584 874661 emails: email@example.com
The Annual Meeting of the Town Council will be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021 commencing 7.00pm at Craven Arms Community Centre.
The meeting is open to members of the public who can address the Town Council in the first fifteen minutes of the meeting.
Prior to the meeting all members will need to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office as a Town Councillor following the May 2021 Parish and Town Council Elections.
2. Declarations of Interest:
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether the interest is entered on the register of members’ interests maintained by the Shropshire Council.
3. Appointment of Chairman for the ensuing Year:
4. Appointment of Vice-Chairman for the ensuing Year:
5. Appointment of Representative to the
a) South Shropshire Association of Parish and Town Councils.
b) Craven Arms Youth Forum:
6. To consider any applications received for co-option of the Town Council in respect of the two vacancies following the May 2021 Parish and Town Council elections.
To confirm the minutes of the previous meeting on Monday 30th March 2021
8. Chairman's items:
Items that need to be brought to the urgent attention of the meeting.
9. Amenity Items:
- Craven Arms Playing Fields
- CCTV update
- Any other Amenity Item’s
10. Highway Items:
To report/consider any highway/streetlighting issues.
11. Financial Items:
To approve the Accounts for Payment and consider Financial Statement.
To approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2020/21
12. Planning Items:
To consider Planning Applications that have been received by the Town Council.
13. Reports from Shropshire Councillor and other Organisations to which the Town Council have appointed a representative:
14. Date of Next Meeting:
Meetings for 2021/22 will be held on the last Tuesday of the month there will be no meeting held in August and September.
C E Williams
Clerk to the Council