- Droxford Post Office
- Droxford Surgery
- Droxford Surgery is part of the Wickham Group Practice
- Refuse Collection timetable
- Garden waste - new garden waste collection starting 1 February 2021
- Recycling facilities
- Recycling at the Meon Hall
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Police Immobiliser website To record equipment serial numbers on the immobiliser website
- Citizen's Advice Bureau
- Reporting road problems in Hampshire - Problems and issues on roads, footpaths and verges
- Reporting damaged stiles and gates
- Fly tipping
- Bus Timetable - Bishops Waltham to Petersfield via Droxford Square. Wednesdays only.
The South Downs Rambler bus is back!
We are pleased to announce the return of the South Downs Rambler bus linking Winchester and Petersfield Stations, enabling passengers to enjoy the beauty of the countryside along the South Downs Way.
This popular bus service will run every Sunday from 10 July until the 11 September this year.
Criss-crossing the course of the South Downs Way it enables passengers to hop on and off the bus throughout the day and enjoy one of the south's best loved long distance footpaths. It also links railway stations (for those visiting from further away), local attractions, stunning countryside, pretty villages, country pubs and much more.
Funded by Cross Country Trains and Hampshire Community Rail Partnership and operated by Blue Star Buses, we welcome you to have a great day out in Hampshire's South Downs National Park.
Hampshire's Travel For All Project
Travel for All supports residents aged 65+ to make the most of the transport options available in their area, reducing the risk of social isolation and loneliness. Further details are available on the two posters, one aiming to gain more volunteers for the project, the other advertising the scheme to potential users. The project is free to the user and supported by South Western Railway and Hampshire County Council.
The Community Transport Team
Hampshire County Council