We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Report It

How to report a crime 

To report a crime in Speldhurst parish, call 101 - this ensures you receive a crime number.

You can read useful information about community policing here 

Remember, in an emergency you should always call 999.

How to report fly-tipping

Fly-tipping is a criminal offence, punishable by a fine of up to £50,000 or 12-months imprisonment if convicted. It is also anti-social, unsightly, harmful to wildlife…the list goes on. To report fly-tipping in Speldhurst Parish, visit TWBC's Report It page.

How to report road traffic accidents, near misses and Highways faults

If you or anyone you know is involved in a road traffic accident in Ashurst, Langton Green, Old Groombridge or Speldhurst, please Contact Us and tell us about it. It is vital that we have up-to-date information about road traffic accidents in Speldhurst Parish, which we can then use as evidence when approaching Kent Highways about implementing traffic calming measures.

Tunbridge Wells Borough Council has a reporting facility for near misses; this is so that you can report an incident where a collision has almost taken place involving vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, or horses. Visit Report a near miss ( to find out more. 

To report Highways faults in Speldhurst Parish - including potholes, drainage issues or other road obstructions - please visit the KCC report a fault page. This is a quick and efficient way for you to help keep our roads in working order.