Welcome to the Stanton Harcourt and Sutton Parish Council website.
Stanton Harcourt Parish is approximately 1400 Hectares (3460 acres) in size comprising the communities of Stanton Harcourt Village, Sutton, Blackditch and West End. The parish is rural in nature forming part of the catchment area for the River Thames and River Windrush. The parish is sandwiched between the River Windrush to the west, River Thames to the East and Limb Brook to the north and is dissected by Blackditch watercourse.
Responsibility for the content of the web pages lies with the Parish Clerk, whose name and contact details are at the foot of the page. [The envelope icon is a link to an email form]
The Clerk is not necessarily the originator of the content, but questions about it should be addressed to the Clerk unless you are given an alternative contact for the specific issue..
As with all websites the content of linked internet locations is beyond the Council's control and we cannot be liable for it.