Booking Abdon Village Hall
Are you looking for a venue for a family event, meeting or group activity?
If you are looking for a venue with character and more homely than a large hall, then look no further than Abdon Village Hall. The Hall is suitable for smaller gatherings maximum number 60 people. It is the old Abdon School dating from 1850, but with modern facilities and disabled access. Set in a beautiful and peaceful rural location, close to Abdon Church, with plenty of parking and spectacular views of the Brown Clee Hill, it is an ideal location for day and evening activities all year round.
Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and heating are provided. Please note that the kitchen has a hot water heater, but no cooker.
To make a booking:
- Contact Margaret Buckingham, email email@example.com (Telephone: 01746 712 296) to check availability.
- You will be sent a copy of the booking form and details of how to pay. Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until we have received the completed booking form and payment in advance.
- If either party has to cancel the booking for any reason, a full refund of the booking costs will be made within 14 days.
We hold a coffee morning on the last Saturday every month from 10.30am to 12.30pm so do come along and check it out!
Village Hall hire charges from 1st October 2021
Abdon events, meetings and clubs:
- FREE (including Parish Council, PCC, and Church events)
Private / Commercial Bookings:
- Car park and toilets - £30 (£20 for local residents)
- Village Hall, car park and toilets - £50 (£40 for local residents)
- Regular bookings - £10 per session
Use of the Village Hall kitchen, crockery, cutlery, furniture, electricity and heating are included in the Village Hall booking charge.
Terms and conditions:
The Hirer is required to sign and return a copy of the Booking Form and agree to the Terms and Conditions when making a booking. These are attached below. Please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org