We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Report It


In an emergency where there is an immediate danger to life, call 999.

If you are deaf, hearing impaired, have a speech impediment or it is unsafe to call, you can text message (SMS) to 999.

Gas Leaks, call 0800 111 999 (National Gas Emergency)



Report any of the issues listed below using the links (these will take you straight to the responsible authority).

Abandoned vehicles (TWBC)

Antisocial behaviour (Kent Police)

Bins (collection problems) (TWBC)

Bins (not collected) (TWBC)

Bonfires (smoke nuisance) (TWBC)

Business waste problems (TWBC)

Benefit fraud (TWBC)

Crime (non-emergency) (Kent Police)

Dead animals (on public land) (TWBC)

Dogs (fouling) (TWBC)

Dogs (lost) (TWBC)

Dogs (persistent barking) (TWBC)

Dogs (stray) (TWBC)

Drains (highway) (KCC)

Flood (highway) (KCC)

Flood (rivers or the sea) (Environment Agency) or call 0800 80 70 60

Flood (manholes/sewers) (Southern Water) or call 0330 303 0368

Flood (burst mains) (South East Water) or call 0330 000 0365

Fly-posting (TWBC)

Fly-tipping (TWBC)

Graffiti (TWBC)

Light nuisance (TWBC)

Littering (TWBC)

Lost and found property (not including animals) (Kent Police)

Medical Help (non emergency) (NHS 111)

Missing person (Kent Police)

Near miss traffic incident on a road (TWBC)

Noise nuisance (TWBC)

Overgrown vegetation (including hedges and verges) (KCC)

Planning breaches (TWBC)

Potholes (KCC)

Power Cuts (UK Power Networks)

Smell nuisance (on public land) (TWBC)

Street lights (KCC)

Traffic signals (KCC)

Vehicle idling (TWBC)

Vehicles (lost or stolen) (Kent Police)

Water leaks (on public land) (Southern Water)


Not on this list?

Try searching online. If you find a useful link to add to this page please let us know using the form below. (Please note: Do not use this form to report a problem. Only use this form to suggest a useful link on the Report It page.)

Add a useful link to the Report-It page: