Accessibility statement for the ampfield.org.uk website
This accessibility statement applies to the ampfield.org.uk website.
This website is run by Ampfield Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us through our form below. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 20 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
Ampfield Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us through our form below.