St. Mark's Church
St. Mark's is situated in the centre of the village, in an attractive wooded setting. Building commenced in 1838, and the building was consecrated in 1841. The church is in the neo-Gothic style, and has changed little since 1841, except for the addition of the Parish Room at the rear in 1991.
Details of services and events can be found on the website www.acnb-church.org .