Agenda for next meeting
Notice of Open Meeting
On Thurs 15th July 2021 at Stoke St Milborough V.Hall. 7:30pm
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest relating to this meeting
To receive declarations under consideration on this agenda in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 s32 and The Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012.
3. Minutes: To resolve that the minutes from 30-6-21 are a correct record
4. Matters Arising: To receive an update about progress on resolutions not included elsewhere on the agenda
5. Finance: Authorise Village Hall payment
6. Planning Application: Reference: 21/02920/FUL (validated: 10/06/2021)
Address: Red Furlongs, Clee St Margaret, Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7 9EB
Proposal: Erection of single storey rear extension
Applicant: Mr Peter Mintoft (Red Furlongs, Clee St Margaret, SY7 9EB)
8. Items for the next meeting: (For dissemination of information only)
9. Date of Next Meeting:
Your Cllrs: G. Price (Chairman), C. Dahn, E. James, B. Norgrove, I. Powell, L. Fanouraki, T.Baylis,
M. Vigar, T. Whiteman
Wendy Richards; Clerk/RFO email@example.com 07813 271 274
All residents of the villages are invited to attend.
Please notify the Clerk in advance to ensure Covid measures can be followed. Masks must be worn.