Use the Right Service
A new campaign, Use the Right Service, which helps people access the correct NHS service, has been launched across south west Hampshire and Southampton.
Use the Right Service promotes alternatives to A&E for non-emergencies, such as home care, pharmacies, 111 and Urgent Treatment Centres (UTCs), and is designed to support the reduction of pressure on A&E at Southampton General Hospital.
Over the coming months we will be promoting our integrated, cross partner campaign, via radio advertising on Heart FM and Smooth FM, digital and social media updates, street and transport advertising, as well as spreading the message through the distribution channels of local partners, such as GPs, councils, schools, voluntary organisations and community centres.
Use the Right Service has its own website – https://usetherightservice.com/– and has been formed through a collaboration of 10 partners across the region:
- Care UK
- Hampshire County Council
- Partnering Health Limited (PHL)
- Solent NHS Trust
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Southampton City Clinical Commissioning Group
- Southampton City Council
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group