Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council

Cllr Bob Hadley

Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council Cllr Bob Hadley

I have lived in the village for over 30 years with my wife Sue and have three daughters and one son, all grown up and flown the nest. I have recently taken early retirement after being in Retail Area Management for over 40 years.

I am currently vice-chair of governors at The Cotswold School and am in my 23rd year as a governor, I am a member and past President of The North Cotswolds Rotary Club and also a member and treasurer of The North Cotswolds 41 Club.

I enjoy travelling and eating fine food as well as looking after my grandchildren occasionally. I enjoy excercising and have run marathons in the past but lately walking is my main activity. I have a general interest in most sports as a spectator now and follow my original home Town teams The Cobblers & Northampton Saints.

I have joined the Parish Council as I believe I now have the time to commit to the position and want to continue the excellent work that the Council carries out for the local community.

I have been Chairman of the Council since May 2018. Additionally, I chair the Community Services and Finance & General Purposes Committees and I also sit on three other committees: Planning, Highways and Community Centre. 

Please click here to contact Cllr Hadley by email.

Please click on this link to view the redacted copy of my Member's Register of Interests.

Redacted Interests Scanned-Redacted-Register-of-Interests-R-Hadley.pdf 311.4 KB