Please use the A to Z to find out more about the support for wellbeing that is available locally:
- Bourton Street Volunteers - For further details about how to get help from your local street volunteers and other organisations please refer to the Contact Sheet in the Attachments Section at the bottom of this page
- COVID Support - Find out more about what support is available throughout the community in light of the coronavirus pandemic via Cotswold District Council's website (also see Support Leaflet in the Attachments Section at the bottom of this page)
- Reporting a Crime - If you've witnessed or been the victim of crime, please report it Gloucestershire Constabulary online
- Flare - A Safer Gloucestershire app, created for women and girls, to anonymously share their experiences of how and where they’ve felt unsafe.
- Awareness Training - Information about awareness sessions is available on the Forest of Dean District Council's website
- Ask for ANI (Action Needed Immediately) - Victims of domestic abuse are being given a new codeword scheme to help them signal for help from the safety of a pharmacy.
- Older Drivers' Forum - Practical and informative help and support to keep mature drivers on the road safely for longer.
- Family Information Service (FIS) - Free impartial, confidential information, advice and signposting for families with children aged 0-19 (or 25 if the young person has a disability or additional needs) and the professionals working with them.
- Healthy Lifestyles - FREE support for people living in Gloucestershire working with you to identify and help you achieve small changes that can make a big difference
- Live Well - NHS advice, tips and tools to help you make the best choices about your health and wellbeing
- Street Link - Use this website if you have concerns about someone who is sleeping rough and needs to be connected to local services
- Gloucestershire Nightstop - A charity offering emergency accommodation in other people's homes.
- Safe & Well - Contact Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service to book a visit in your home
- Keep Safe Gloucestershire - A scheme to help support people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism & dementia to stay safe across the county.
- Managing Memory Together - A memory assessment service, community dementia nurses and an information & education service for people in Gloucestershire.
- Corky's Capers - Join and/or support local resident, John Cork, with his walking challenge
- Couch to 5K - A running plan for beginners provided by the NHS
- Fall Proof - An easy to use strength and balance plan for use at home provided by Active Gloucestershire
- Silverfit 10 - Find out about the fitness challenge which is taking place during August & September
- Strength & Flex - A strength and flexibility exercise plan provided by the NHS
- rehab4addiction - Private drug and alcohol rehabilitation services in Gloucestershire.
- Parish Council's Statement - Read Bourton on the Water Parish Council's Statement on protecting children and vulnerable adults.
- Protecting Children & Vulnerable Adults - Report your concerns about a child or vulnerable adult here.
- NHS Weight Loss Plan - Download the NHS weight loss guide – our free 12-week diet and exercise plan.
- Community Wellbeing Service - A free and confidential social prescribing service.
- What Works Well - an independent collaborating centre that develops and shares robust and accessible wellbeing evidence to improve decision making.
- Future Me Gloucestershire - Providing information and young people's voice on a number of topics related to preparation for adulthood.
- Headspace - A registered charity based in the North Cotswolds providing support to young people to express their worries and concerns.
- Kooth - Free, safe and anonymous online wellbeing support and advice for 11-18 year olds.
- Teen Relationship Abuse - Find out how to help a friend who is experiencing abuse.
- Teens in Crisis (Tic+) - Counselling, support and care for young people and families.
- Young Minds - Leading UK charity committed to improving children's well being and mental health.