In bullet-point format, this is what you need to know:
1. The Winter Competition, which will start on 1 Dec '19 and end on 29 February '20, will now be open to not only those living in the Parish of Berwick St James but also in those who live in the other four parishes that contribute to the Lower Wylye & Till Valley Parish Magazine. The area in which the photographs are taken must be within the overall boundary of the five parishes.
2. Photos can be taken with any sort of camera, including phone cameras
3. Photo can be of any subject and not necessarily technically perfect, but must capture the essence of the season
4. Limited enhancement is permitted (to display the subject at its best)
5. Photo must be taken within the set period, and be of a scene or subject within the overall boundary of the five parishes
6. Maximum of three photos per individual and all given a title. (If after submitting three photos, you consider you have taken better ones, the originals can always be replaced)
7. Emailed to James Whatley and myself by the end of the period at best resolution (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. All photos will be displayed on this website as they come in for everyone to view.
9. The winner will be announced at the end of the first week of the following season (Friday 6th March for the Winter competition)